The Patricia Elmore Center is the home of the Greenfield Parks and Recreation Department and Greenfield Senior Center. Participants have the opportunity to experience a variety of activities and classes to meet their leisure needs. Whether it is Art Classes, Preschool, Wood Carving, Guitar, or Senior Assistance, the Patricia Elmore Center has something for all ages.
280 Apple Street, Greenfield IN 46140
Hours of Operation
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Greenfield Senior Center
The Greenfield Senior Center is dedicated to providing programs and services that promote healthy lifestyles for those 55 and older. There is no charge for membership, only a nominal fee if you wish to receive the bi-monthly newsletter. Your membership provides access to multiple social, recreational, and educational programs. Our goals in addition to a fun experience are to:
- Challenge yourself both physically and mentally.
- Respond to the ever-changing needs of older adults.
- Assist you in maintaining your independence.
- Create innovative partnerships in the community.
We believe this can be one of the most meaningful times for living a full life. Our programs focus on providing opportunities for seniors to enhance and enrich their quality of life with:
- Educational programs such as basic technology assistance, health and wellness programs, guest speakers, workshops, guitar, quilting, and more.
- Lifestyle opportunities such as yoga, line dancing, ladies’ fitness class, and a fitness room available during open hours.
- Social and recreational programs like day trips, craft classes, monthly pitch-in, euchre, bridge, board games, and more.
- The Patricia Elmore Center is ADA Accessible.
A monthly calendar of events is available.